Taking duromine for depression. How long it stays in the system?

I have to do a urine drug test,in 4 days,and pass so that I can start a new job.I have been taking duromine(metermine) 40mg,one tablet each day for over a year,one of the drugs prescribed by my doctor for treating my depression and I need to know how long will it take before duromine is out of my system.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in Depression
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
The length of a drug stays in the system depends upon height,weight and metabolic rate of the person.Normally METERMINE takes about 3 to 5 days to pass from the body.
Small frame people can expect it to be eliminated from their  system in 72 hours also.
The way to pass your drug test is drinking plenty of water.
Keep drinking water and keep peeing.
On the day of test also drink plenty of water before the test so that you pass a very dilute urine.

Caffeine has also shown to decrease the amount of METERMINE in blood and thus weakening it's effect.Caffeine tends to push the drug through your body at a rapid pace.

So you may take more caffeine on initial 1 to 2 days and then start drinking plenty of water after that.
I hope it helps you however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck