Taking cymbalta, vyvanse and antibiotic. Noticed dry mouth, white sore spots on tongue. Side effect?

I have been taking Cymbalta and Vyvanse regularly for the past 9 months. I have had very little problems with dry mouth; however, since having some major bladder surgery Nov 2012 and being on several antibiotics I have had an incredibly dry mouth, white sore spots on my tongue that vary from very painful to almost healed but they always come back. I was prescribed 10 days of a Nystatin rinse by my surgeon whiched helped some but never completely took care of the dry mouth, sores, burning feeling and inability to eat mildly spicy food. Do you think these symptoms are from my meds or all the antibiotics I have been on? And which Dr do I talk to about surgeon who preformed the surgery or the Dr prescribing the Cymbalt and Vyvanse?
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 25 minutes later

Thanks for writing to us
Dry mouth could be side effect of Cymbalta and also Vyvanse.

Nystatin rinse suggest it could be because of oral thrush. You were on antibiotics for your surgery and that could be the cause of thrush. You can consult oral care physician or dentist for the same.
In addition, a vitamin B complex deficiency could also be precipitating your problem. Please take about 1.5 fruits and 4-5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.

Hope this helps.