Taking cymbalta 30. What will happen if I withdraw?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
What happens if I withraw cymbalta 30, I was taking for 6 month
Posted Tue, 22 Oct 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

Detailed Answer:
Well cymbalta is known antidepreesant that have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Of course, it is individual and depends from man to man. In some people there is no any difficulty but most in those that were taking it for less than 3 months. After 6 motnths some problems are expected and it may include: anxiety and low mood, such as apathy and rebound depression, sleep and digestive disorders, vertigo, dizziness and other. Although, most of these symptoms disappear within 1 week and rarely last for 1 month. So it would be advisable to have gradual reduction in the dose and if symptoms are unbearable, you should start again with previous dosage.
Wish you good health.Feel free to ask. Regards