Taking crimson to daly periods and also as contraceptive pill. Can I take Norethisterone instead of crimson?

Question
hi! I am XXXXXXX I m going for a week long holiday with my husband on 8 XXXXXXX my periods due date is 10 XXXXXXX I used to take crimson 35 for two years as I had excessive hair growth on my hair but 6 months back I discontinued taking them as my reports were fine. now can I take crimson 35 to dealy my periods as it is alos a contraceptive pill. I also want to know that how can i delay my periods for 1 week.

now as per your suggestion in last post, I should take NORETHISTERONE ( REGESTERONE ) 5 mg instead of crimson 35. twice a day and start it 3 days before the due date. my due date is on 10 XXXXXXX I already already started taking can I take REGESTERONE now aas there are still 4 days left for my due date but I m going out with my husband tomorrow morning
Posted Wed, 26 Jun 2013 in Birth Control

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Yes you can start REGESTERONE 5 mg twice a day now.
As explained earlier,keep continuing REGISTERONE till you want to post pone your periods.You continue till the end of your holiday.
I hope everything is clear to you.
In case there is any other query,you can revert to me.
Best of luck for your holidays.
Thanks

Follow-up: Taking crimson to daly periods and also as contraceptive pill. Can I take Norethisterone instead of crimson? 6 minutes later
But I hv already started taking crimson 35 on 30 may and today thr was little spotting also.... still can i take registerone .... how much gap shd be thr between consumption of two registerone and gap btw registerone and crimson.....

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 45 minutes later
If you have already started taking KRIMSON 35 since 30th may,then you continue taking it.There is no need to take REGESTERONE now.
Continue your KRIMSON 35 daily at same time and you can either take it for 21 days or you can stop this after you come back from your holidays.
On stopping your KRIMSON,you will get withdrawl bleeding.
Little spotting is common while taking KRIMSON and so it should not be worried about.
I hope everything is clear now.
You are most welcome to ask any other query if you wish.
Best of luck for your holidays.
Thanks