Taking coumadin. Developed back pain. Having two shouts in back. Anti-inflammatory? Other remedy?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I am taking coumadin and have recently developed a back problem, and the doctor wants to put me on anti-inflammatory. Is there some way this can be possible. I am still having a lot pain after having two shouts in my back last week.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Moustafa Saeed 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Anti-inflammatory is commonly used drug

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query.

Anti-inflammatory is commonly used drug for treatment of back pain. However there are many other different drugs to help you.

If you do not improve with simple analgesia including the anti-inflammatory, you can ask your doctor for stronger analgesia, or to start some investigations to find out the cause of your symptoms.

Kind regards,