Taking cipralex and rivotril and had lymphoma. What causes night sweating?
User rating for this question
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Side effect of Ciplarex. Switch to other drug. Detailed Answer: Hello. Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Cipralex tablet contains Esitalopram. It is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). It is potential cause night sweats. Rivaotril contain Clonazepam. It does not cause night sweats. It is one of the usual symptom with Escitalopram. If it is bothering you, you need to change the drug. My advise is to either switch over to other SSRIs or other antidepressants like Tricyclic antidepressants. Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries. Wishing you good health.
Follow-up: Taking cipralex and rivotril and had lymphoma. What causes night sweating? 2 hours later
I hope its not lymphoma sysmpton
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 17 hours later
Brief Answer: May be due to lymphoma. Switch drug and observe. Detailed Answer: Hello, As you have lymphoma, Night sweats may be due to lymphoma. But it is better to find out the cause for night sweat by switching over to other anti depressants and further observation. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Have erectile dysfunction want ayurvedic medicine
- Gynae cvp medicine is prescribed for which disease
- Child has dry cough vomiting eating very little serious problem
- Can hodgkin's lymphoma cause night sweats?
- Causes of lymphoma
- How to deal with being sleepy at work
- Dandy walker syndrome low pappa a
- Had hemorrhagic stroke have migriaine want to take psychedelic mushrooms
- Night sweats cancer lymphoma
- .patellofemoral.is it curable
- What is the cause and precautions for lymphoblastic lymphoma
- What causes recurrence of non-hodgkins lymphoma
- Pain and burning during urination what can this be
- Can i take the hcg drops while taking cymbalta
- Taking meth lightheaded dizziness fainting help