Taking cialis for erectile dysfunction. Alternate medicine for alprostadil?

Psychiatrist
Question
My ed is pretty severe. The only sure fire drug that works every time has been Alprostadil. I've only used the Caverject but I was just checking out Edex and I wouldn't mind giving Muse a try. I'm also thinking I'd like to try the daily Cialis. I'm 48, healthy and have no health problems other than the ed. the bottom line is I need Alprostadil ASAP if you know what I mean (taking a girl friend to Hawaii on Friday). When I get back I'd like to try the daily Cialis.
Thanks,
XXXXXX
Posted Mon, 6 May 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 53 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. Tadalafil is the generic for cialis. You can also obtain the Indian type which is cheaper than some other pills. As long as you are not using any medication which may interact with it, that would be fine. You can ask me or any doctor in case you want to use another medication with. If you want to use it regularly, you may use the least dose that works for you. The higher doses may cause headache or low blood pressure. Especially tadalafil has a long life in the body and the adverse effects remain for a long time if they appear. I wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Taking cialis for erectile dysfunction. Alternate medicine for alprostadil? 23 hours later
I would definitely like to try the generic Tadalafil daily dose. Can you presrcibe it for me? If not do you know a reputable online source? Since I have no healthcare insurance at the moment I'm trying to avoid the cost of an office visit.

Thanks,

XXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 1 hour later
Hi there, I do not know any special site to offer. Indian Tadalafil is cheap and is pretty good. I wish this information helps.