Taking cialis and cipralex for erectile problem. Semen analysis showed low sperm motility. Suggestion?

Infertility Specialist
Question
I am XXXXXXX aged 28 years married since 27th november 2011.My wife & me stayed together for 7 months.We are trying for a BABY WITH NO LUCK till now.I had a erectile problem for which dr.prescribed CIALIS & CIPRALEX. for 3 months.Now it seems to be half solved.i have undergone semen analysis test also here are the results. Kindly let me know my results are ok or something need to be treated.
SEMEN ANALYSIS RESULT:
MACROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:
COLOR:OPAQUE GREY
REACTION:ALKALINE
VOLUME:3.5 ML
VISCOSITY:Moderate
LIQUEFACTION TIME:30 MIN

MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION:
TOTAL SPERM COUNT: 70 MILLION/CUMM
TOTAL SPERM MOTILITY: 30%
ACTIVE SPERMS:10%
SLUGGISHLY:20%
DEAD SPERMS:70%
PUS CELLS: 3- 5/hpf
ABNORMAL SPERMS:PIN HEAD SPERMS PRESENT
FRUCTOSE:POSITIVE
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

All of your reports (blood & semen) seem to be fine except the motility of sperms which is on lower side. But it should not worry you, as your sperm count is good which will compensate for the low motility.

For pregnancy to occur apart from normal semen analysis, open tubes (wife) & regular ovulation (forming egg monthly/regular menses: wife) are required. If both are fine, there is good prognosis for pregnancy. I hope your wife is also evaluated and found to have no concerns.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

Follow-up: Taking cialis and cipralex for erectile problem. Semen analysis showed low sperm motility. Suggestion? 2 hours later
Dear Dr.,
Thank you for your answer.All of the wife's test is normal.The Dr.prescribed only folic acid tablet for my wife and for me she has prescribed the following medicine.Dr. also told to take this medicine till my wife conceives.

Prescription:
1. Oligo capsules twice a day
2. Maxoza I

I am wondering can this be good to take this tablet or is there any alternative(natural herbal or food) to this medicine to avoid any side effects if any.

Answered by Dr. Dattaprasad 3 hours later
Thanks for the reply.

Your wife can continue Folic acid tablets till conception as it will help in preventing anomalies in baby.

The tablets you are taking contain antioxidants & nutritional supplements. These are practically devoid of any side effect. So no need to hunt for herbal medicines. You can safely continue these tablets.