Taking carisoporodol and hydrocodone. Taken excess medication. What will happen?

I am on carisoporodol -350 mg along with hydrocodone5-325. I may have taken two XXXXXXX instead of one of each this morning. I had the last XXXXXXX 20hrs ago. I think I took one of each but in case I took two of XXXXXXX instead is there a lethal impact
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 52 minutes later

You need not worry. The extra dose of XXXXXXX is ok.

Drink more water and keep yourself adequately hydrated. You may take proton pump inhibitors like omeprazole (prilosec OTC) to prevent gastritis.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarification.