Taking carbo and ropinoral. Having oily skin and sticky hands. Is it due to side effect?

Dec 2013

I serious side effects: oily skin and soft, jelly-sticky soles hands--using carbo/l-dopa and ropinoral
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 17 hours later
Brief Answer:
kindly elaborate your query in detail

Detailed Answer:
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to Healthcare magic.

I can understand from your very short query that you have some serious issues over the skin and rest of body in form oily skin and sticky hands. The query posted by yourself is too short to guide you for anything.

I request you sir, to please kindly elaborate your query in detail so that we can help you best regarding the health issues. Kindly elaborate the problem in term of - since how long the problem is present, what sites are affected most commonly and any other systemic change you experienced. Kindly also provide the dosage of the drugs which you are taking, history of recent change of medications or any environmental factor or anything related to query which you think is important to tell us.

Hope to hear you soon from your side.

With best health wishes,
Dr Sanjay
MD Dermatology