Taking body slimmer starter supreme and fiber tastic. Noticed blood in stool. Is this serious?

Gastroenterologist
Question
Hi I've been taking Body Slimmer Starter Supreme 2 pills a day morning and noon a dietary supplement EZ Daily with water in the morning and at evening taking Fiber Tastic and 2pills of Cleanse More. I've notice blood in my stool can you please let me know if this is serious..
Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 13 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

Blood in stool can be due to many different conditions like hemorrhoids, fissures, polyp, IBD, and malignancy.

A colonoscopy test may be done to find the cause. Treatment depends on what causes it.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly accept this answer and rate this service.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini

Follow-up: Taking body slimmer starter supreme and fiber tastic. Noticed blood in stool. Is this serious? 54 minutes later
I've been fine but this all started after I took the items in my previous message, could this be the reason..

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 5 hours later
The supplements you have been taking are not responsible for this.

I hope that answers your question.

Dr.Ratnakar Kini