Taking aygestin and having panic attacks, agitation, sweating, insomnia. Also taking armour thyroid. Any problem in the usage of medicines?

Hi Do I need to re-send all my info?
I just wrote in about the aygrstin & panic attacks.
Posted Thu, 12 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. David Okia 5 days later
Brief Answer:
Stop taking aygestin

Detailed Answer:

When my patients report such side effects to me about aygestin, I usually stop the medication and re evaluate the patients for alternative ways of contraception or medication. I would strongly recommend you report to your doctor, be re evaluated and alternative medication be prescribed.

After you have stopped aygestin, you might have withdrawl bleeding for 3-7 days. When these happens don't worry.

Ativan is drug used for anxiety disorders and does not cause harm when used with aygestin. HOWEVER you must stop all the medication and be re evaluated by your doctor and alternative drugs be prescribed .

Hope I answered your question. I will be happy to help you if you have other queries.