Taking avail and having blood clots in cough. Numbness in hands and feet. Could I ask a doctor?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
My niece had taken 15 tabs of avail at 4 pm yesterday ie.11 hrs back.she has got blood clots on her cough 3 hrs back and there is numbness in her Hands n feet.but she talked to me on phone for one hour just now and she also had dinner.she is alone and can not go to a doctor .wat. should she do ?
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
She must consult a physician.

Detailed Answer:
Since she has consumed the tablets 11 hours ago, all the medicine would have been absorbed by now. This overdose can cause drowsiness, tremors, seizures, muscle breakdown, hallucinations, etc. The blood clots in her cough that she is having is a worrisome symptom and she must consult a physician for proper examination and management.
The numbness in her hands and feet is likely to subside in next few days.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.