Taking atorvastatin, losartan and allegra. Can any of these medications cause tingling in fingers?

Can any of these medications cause tingling in your fingers? Atorvastatin, Losartan/HCTZ. , Allegra , Advil PM I have no money and cannot seek medical attention at this time. I also have no health insurance. Tingling is mainly at night while sleeping, but recently increased to day time, painting, talking on phone, driving etc...I have been taking Advil PM every night for about 3 years.
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Basheer Ahamed 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Losartan causes tingling and numbness. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. Losartan(High blood pressure medicine) causes tingling and numbness of the hand, feet and lip. This is one of its side effects. I would like to inform you that one of the complication of hypertension called hypertensive neuropathy where the outer covering of the nerves are damaged also presents with tingling and numbness. In this situation my advice would be to consult with your doctor and discuss about changing to other antihypertensive drug. Request for a nerve conduction study to rule out neuropathy. Prescription of Gabapentin tablet to reduce tingling and numbness. At least this can be done if your health insurance will not permit the above investigation. Hope the answer helps you. Let me know if there is any clarification. Regards.