Taking anxit for the last few years. Now prescribed epitril. Should I continue this medicine?

Sep 2012

I am using anxit 0.5 mg for almost 13 years. now my doctor prescribe epitril 0.5 for 10 days. what is the difference ?
Posted Fri, 19 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 17 minutes later

Thank you for posting a query.

Look, anxit contains alprazolam group of drug. Whereas epitril contains clonazepam.

Clonazepam is more potent drug than anxit. It is more effective.

As you were taking anxit for last 13 years, this change will provide some good effect overall.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.