Taking antibiotic for sinus infection. Is there any permanent cure?

Neurologist, Surgical
In the past 2 months, I have battled sinus infections off and on again. I've been on several antibiotics, The major problem is, I can't even take a small sip of water,ginger ale. etc, even 1-1.5oz XXXXXXX just to swollow pills, without it pouring out of my nostrils.. I'm not sure what this problem is, but I can tell you it's more than annoying, it's alos painful. Caon eneyone here help me...????
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Vineet Saggar 4 hours later
Dear friend,
I feel you have lower cranial nerve palsies this is reason for nasal regurgitation of fluids and may be sinus infections.
Get it checked from ENT specialist and neurologist and investigated further.
Let me know the examination details I can add more value to it.