Taking alprex and oliza in pregnancy. Will this cause any harm to unborn?

Mar 2013
taking oliza 5 mg for 5 days once at night during first trimester of pregnancy will harm my baby in any way as I took it due to some family tensions during my first trimester.please help?
I took it on 10th October to 15th was my 8th week of my 7th month is going to complete.i went through lots of family tensions also during that it wll harm my child in any sonography every thing is fine.brain development ,growth everything is good.
took sleeping pill alprex 25 mg will harm baby in any way?
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 18 minutes later

Both oliza that is olanzepine, and alprax are contraindicated in pregnancy, as they cause adverse effects on the fetes.
Here is a link for oliza.
:// WWW.WWWW.WW Regarding alprax, it is in fact pregnancy category D, that is absolutely contraindicated in pregnancy.
The first trimester is when a baby is most susceptible to birth defects, which is when you took them.
But one point is that you mention that you took it for only 5 days, which is too small a dose .
In fact, if your recent ultrasounds are normal, you can take a calculated risk of continuing the pregnancy.
However, you must consult a Genetic counsellor in your city to know estimated risks of birth defects since not all ultrasounds or blood tests can diagnose all defects.

Take care, and feel free to ask further questions.