Taking albothyl. Passing yellow and white vaginal discharge. Is this a serious problem?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Question
Hi, i am a woman, 27 years. I am married and i have a flow some yellow and soft parts. I start to use Albothyl before 4 days and last, a part come from my body, white and like a membrane. Now i can't go a doctor, due to i am abroad. Is it a big problem or not? Thanks...
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 12 minutes later
Hello
Thank you for your query
I think you are facing the issue of vaginal discharge.
Since you already had a urinary infection, chances of vaginal infection are high.
The White discharge could be due to the melting of the Albothyl suppositories or excessive vaginal discharge common before periods.
The yellow and White discharge is not normal.
It could indicate bacterial, fungal , chlamydial infection.
If there is no major itching or pain, you can wait till you reach your country .
However, consultation with a Gynecologist is a must, to diagnose infection and treat it.
Also, meanwhile stay clean
Keep private parts dry.
Do not rub vigorously or try to clean the vagina too harshly.
Use condoms if sexually active.

Take care, and feel free to ask further questions.

Follow-up: Taking albothyl. Passing yellow and white vaginal discharge. Is this a serious problem? 13 minutes later
Hello!

I pass infection befor 4 years after i have no. And, i suspect from vaginal fungus. So i start to albothyl suppositiuar. I think continue 9 days more. After i will go to doctor.

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 minutes later
Yes
That should be fine

Follow-up: Taking albothyl. Passing yellow and white vaginal discharge. Is this a serious problem? 2 minutes later

Thanks to your answers...
Good works

Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 33 minutes later
Thanks for appreciating.
Please leave a user review