Taking advair, levothyroxin and dilizen for COPD. Why am I having blurred vision and slight balance problems?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 29 Dec 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: IT MAY BE RELATED TO CLONIDINE. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to Health care Magic Iam Dr. DADAPEER K an Ophthalmologist and I answer health problems related to eye. It seems from the history that you are having blurred vision and slight balance problem since yesterday. You are on treatment for COPD, thyroid problem and hypertension by clonidine, Furosemide and lipid lowering drug Simvastatin. First thing I will consider is side effect or adverse effect of any of the above mentioned drug. Of all the above drugs Clonidine is known to cause adverse effect of dizziness or balance problem and blurred vision. The second thing i would like to consider is transient ischaemic attacks because of age related atherosclerosis involving the carotid arteries. Hence I advice you to consult your doctor to rule out this as a adverse effect to clonidine and to rule out transient ischemic attack. Hope the information helps. With regards Dr DADAPEER K
People also viewed
- Slightly blurred vision due to tired
- Is inability to move the eyes a side effect of navane?
- Fell on hand swollen painful suggest treatment
- Heart problems blurred vision
- Is changes in skin color a side effect of ceftazidime?
- What are the side effect of cardizem and lisinopril overdose
- Blurred vision after taking paxidep
- Blurred vision slight headache
- Bump and bruise on forehead following fall suggest treatment
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of gammar-p i.v.?
- Is dry eyes a side effect of amiodarone hydrochloride?
- Is double vision a side effect of metoprolol tartrate?
- What does high kidney enzymes mean what can this cause
- Have bumps on foreskin am i at risk for warts
- Is blurred vision a side effect of advair?