Taking Zoloft and ativan. Feeling dizzy, short of breath, weird. Do all these indicate anxiety?
User rating for this question
hi I have pretty bad anxiety, but have been doing well lately with the help of Zoloft and ativan. well, at the moment I'm feeling dizzyish, light feeling? also a little short of breath like I can't feel myself breathing, and just an overall weird feeling like I'm out of my element. does this sound like anxiety to you? or something else?
Posted Wed, 14 Aug 2013 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 22 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. feeling dizzish and also a feeling that the person cannot breathe are some symptoms of anxiety as you mentioned in the question. If you have started Zoloft less than 6 weeks ago, you will find a better feeling after some weeks. However, you may need the dose of zoloft to get adjusted by your doctor. If the issue is dose adjustment, you will feel better, after several weeks. You can also take participate to some individual talk therapy or group therapies which aim the anxiety issues. It can help to take less dose of medication as well. All the best.
Follow-up: Taking Zoloft and ativan. Feeling dizzy, short of breath, weird. Do all these indicate anxiety? 2 minutes later
I've been on Zoloft for over a year 150 mg
Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 43 minutes later
Hi again, thanks for letting me know. So you do not need any dose increase. All the best.
People also viewed
- Fever and pink spots on leg
- Concor 1o mg for social phobia
- Panic attacks at 33 weeks pregnant
- Ativan for anxiety
- Can i take ativan for anxiety states ?
- Can i take ativan for anxiety
- Diet for reflux oesophagitis please advice
- I have a problem with my sack male sack
- Quit xet cr 25
- Cipralex 20mg and antibotic
- Taking zoloft for anxiety any effective medicine
- Noticing shortness of breath and anxiety
- Low blood pressure in 7th month
- I have poly cystic ovarian syndrome
- How to increase weight of children