Taking Xarel and Warfarin after having a stroke. What could be the cause for excessive sweating?

My friend is 86 yrs old and had a stroke last XXXXXXX She is recovered fully but is taking Xarel now after taking Warfarin. She is having extreme sweating now. I suggested to her to call her heart doctor but she won't call. I'm her medical POA. I feel she needs to call her heart doctor and tell him what's happening.
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Yes you are right Detailed Answer: Hi, A recurrence of events is common in such age groups. So I suggest you to take her to the ER soon. This can be an event. To avoid any unprecedented news I suggest an immediate action by calling 911 or taking to the ER. Hope you understand the importance of a doctor's examination now.