Taking Valdoxan for depression. Can I take Prescopodene diet pill with it?

Hello i have just started taking Valdoxan which is a new antidepressant med, and was wondering is it safe to take Prescopodene with it, which is a diet pill.
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 14 minutes later

Valdoxan (Agomelatine) and Prescopodene taken together do not cause any harm.

Prescopodene contains natural plant extracts and some vitamins which is actually useful when consumed with drug like Valdoxan.

Only concern would be about the hypersensitivity or allergic response from you to the above preparations.If you find your self allergic, presenting with rashes which is very common then you may have to stop Prescopodene immediately.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.