Taking Pregablin for anxiety. Does it interfere with ECG readings?

Hi my ecg reading was: P/PR: 102/154ms QRS: 90ms QT/QTc: 402/427 ms P/QRS/T axis Heart rate: 68 bpm it said minor inferior repolarization disturbance, consider ischemia, LV overload or aspecific change. What does this mean? Do i need to see s cardiologist? Im 29 im on pregablin for anxiety 150mg 3 x a day could this have affected it?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Heart Attack
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: ECG results typical for young people as u... Detailed Answer: Hi, Your ECG results are typical for the young people as you and are indicative for repolarisation abnormality (that isn't necessary a sign of disease). There is no sign of ischemia or other disease. However, to rule out any aspecificchange in heart, I'd suggest to do the cardiac echo and stress test ECG. With regards to Pregabalin, it does not interfere with your ECG results. Hope it answered to your inquiry! If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact me again! Dr.Benard