Taking Nucoxia for inflammation in the knee & legs. What are the side effects & how long will it take for the pain to subside?

Hi, my wife is taking Nicoxia 60mg for immflamation in the knee and legs. What are the side effects and how long will it take for the pain to subside?
Posted Thu, 12 Jul 2012 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan 26 minutes later

The side effects of Nucoxia 60mg (Etoricoxib) are swelling of hands and legs, rashes, diarrhoea, stomach pain, tiredness etc. But not all patients experience side effects.

It will take atleast a day to get significant relief from pain.

Meanwhile I would suggest that she appliy some volini gel on the knees and after 20 minutes, do hot fomentation .

Hope I have answered your question. Feel free to ask any further questions,you might have.

In case you don't have any further questions, kindly accept the answer.Any reviews are welcome.

Have a great day.

Dr.Divya Kuttikrishnan