Taking Lorazepam and Omeprazole for anxiety. Diagnosed with H pylori and given Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. Side effect?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi there, I have given the following medicine to take. I wonder if there could be an bad interaction, if yes, which of the all should I avoid taking?
For anxiety:
Lorazepam (which has helped me the most, I have taken about 16 in 25 days)
Escitalopram (I have taken only one, don't know if I need it)
Omeprazole (I have been taking for 15 days 1 a day 20MG)
several antiacids over the counter (ranitidine, tagamet)
NOW THEY DISCOVERED "H PYLORI" AND I AM ABOUT TO START
AMOXICILLIN CAP 500MG (2 caps twice a day for 14 days)
CLARITHROMYCIN TAB 500MG (one tab twice a day)
should I be concerned about an interaction. I also am trying to talk to someone here about this,
Thanks.
Posted Wed, 18 Sep 2013 in Anxiety and Stress

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
good medications, take them regularly.

Detailed Answer:
Hi there, thanks for asking. You should the escitalopram and lorazepam regularly. Lorazepam could be taken on an as needed basis if your doctor recommend it. Escitalopram should be taken regularly and it could show its positive effect after 4 to 8 weeks. You should also discontinue it gradually and after visiting your doctor. If you feel good without taking it, you can talk with your doctor to see if you really need it. If you do not need it, it is better not to take it at all. I wish you a good health.

Follow-up: Taking Lorazepam and Omeprazole for anxiety. Diagnosed with H pylori and given Amoxicillin and Clarithromycin. Side effect? 6 minutes later
what about the rest of the medications:
omeprazole
no bad interaction with lorazepam or excitalopram. I mean can I take All of them?

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
That is fine.

Detailed Answer:
You can take them, especially they are for two to three weeks to treat the stomach.