Taking Fertyle. Could not take tablet on time. White discharge from breasts. What to do?

Question
i am 28 years old and i am taking fertyle super 100 mg for five days from the third day of my period for 5 days as my doctor advised me. but i couldnt take the 5th tablet on time. what should i do for that. Also now some kind of fluid little white coloured comes from my breasts even i didn't even conceive. i am a newly married.
Posted Wed, 26 Sep 2012 in Getting Pregnant

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 26 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Fertyle tablet contains clomiphen, and it is given to stimulate ovulation. During first course generally only 50mg tablet is given for 5 days and you have taken 4 tablets of 100mg timely, thus it can stimulate ovulation. If further course is required, it is given in the dose of 100mg for 5 days. Thus if required, please take timely. You have taken XXXXXXX 35 for 3 months, and in very few cases it can cause breast to discharge.
Thanks for trusting XXXXXXX and posting your query.
Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.
If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well, but please give details about last period, duration of cycle & regularity of cycles. Thanks,
With good wishes,
Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma

Follow-up: Taking Fertyle. Could not take tablet on time. White discharge from breasts. What to do? 28 minutes later
Thank you doctor for your great help. Can I get pregnant by taking Fertyle Super. along with it i am also taking Folivista for one month. Is it really helpful. Am I really recovered from my problem of cyst in the overis after completing the 3 month course of XXXXXXX 35.

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 38 minutes later
Welcome again,
It is expected that course of XXXXXXX should solve your problem due to cyst in ovary, but whether you have recovered from the problem or not can be confirmed by sonography only. Folivista will also help you to conceive. Fertyle is given to you to stimulate ovulation. You can use ovulation prediction kit also to identify date of ovulation. To conceive, you should have sex on the day and for a couple of days after ovulation. If Tab Fertyle fails this time, it can be given again during next two cycles.
With good wishes to conceive early,
Dr.Chandra Shekhar Sharma