Taking Domperidom and Omezole for acidity. Also advised to take librax. Sudden rise in BP for sometime and nausea. Advise?

I had consulted earlier on Gatric and belching issue.

I have been taking now 3 Tablets of Domperidom ( morning,Lunch and Afternoon) and Omezole during the night to treat belching/acidity. Doctor has also advised me Librax ( 1 Tb night) . can i take that ??
But Yesterday night again, i had japanese food ( sushi with soya sauce) for lunch
and night has rice with ver less chicken and 2-3 pakodas. Again after dinner, i had sudden increased in BP to 145 ( My normal is around 115) and after 30 min went back to normal , I also had nausea at that time and belching.

Can you advice ?

Posted Tue, 24 Sep 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 18 days later
Brief Answer:
Yes you can take librax

Detailed Answer:
Hello! Hope you are better now.

Omezole is to be taken in morning as proton pump which secrete acid are most active in morning so it is more effective in morning 30 minutes before breakfast

Similarly domperidone is also to be taken 30min before any meal and the dose is 10mg thrice a day

Also librax is to be taken thrice a day 30 min before meals

Yes you can take librax it is antispasmodic agent which will relieve abdominal discomfort. It will also relieve anxiety.

Increase in BP suddenly and normalize suddenly appears to be due to anxiety. So need not worry.

I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. If you have any further query I will be happy to answer that too. Remain in touch and get-well soon
Follow-up: Taking Domperidom and Omezole for acidity. Also advised to take librax. Sudden rise in BP for sometime and nausea. Advise? 2 days later

Thanks.. I have stopped librax as was feeling too sleepy in my office
Currently taking Demiporidole and Controloc 20 mg ( 1 per day).

I am taking one chapatti for breakfast, light lunch with curd and boiled ghai and brown rice for dinner. Been doing from last 3-4 weeks. So how long I should do the same as I still have belching occasionally ??
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
this should be continued for at least 8 weeks

Detailed Answer:
Hello nice to hear that you are doing better. I think you should continue these at least for 8 weeks. Then according to response may try to stop the medication and take them on sos basis. But lifestyle and dietary changes I think you should continue. I hope I have answered your query. Hope you will get well soon.