Ask a Homeopath   »  

Taking Diclofec for arthritis. Told to stop as have diverticulitis. Have pain at back of knees. Homeopathy treatment?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I am taking Diclofec for arthritis. I have been told by my Cons ultant that I must stop this medication as I have acute diverticultitis. This may help my other health problems, but it leaves me with the problem of acute pain in my back and knees and limits my active life. Is there a homeopathic remedy to help this problem?
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Homeopathy

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have age related Arthritis of the knee Joints and taking Diclofenac anti inflammatory medication to get relief from pain.

Diclofenac is liver and kidneys.So it is always recommended not to take it for long time.

Considering your age and diverticulitis and thyroid problem it will be better in your own interest not to take for more than 2 weeks.

For pain due to arthritis you can take simple and safe pain killers like Paracetomol though its
results of it may not be as satisfactory compared to Diclofenac.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Taking Diclofec for arthritis. Told to stop as have diverticulitis. Have pain at back of knees. Homeopathy treatment? 10 hours later
My question was to enquire if
there are any "homeopathic" remedies I could try for arthritis?

XXXXX XXXXXXX

Helo
Thanks for fresh query.
Since i am practising allopathy I have no knowledge of any Homoeopathy medicines.
It wil be better if you consult specialist in Homoeopathy medicine.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.