Taking Clomid, missed period, negative pregnancy tests, feeling pregnant. Advice?

May 2013
I just turned 45 a few days ago. Tried 100 mg of clomid for the past month days 3 through 7
I have 4 children never have had a problem getting pregnant just thought clomid might help because of age
I am on day 5 of missed period I took two tests they showed negative
I feel pregnant. Always have very regular cycles 25 days. Can you give
Me some advice
Posted Sun, 16 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 16 minutes later

clomid will help in ovulation induction,
if you had unprotected intercourse around the time of ovulation after taking clomid then the chances of pregnancy are there,
some urine pregnancy test kits are less sensitive and may not detect early pregnancy,
so you better go for blood test for pregnancy which will find out the possibility.
if comes negative better to consult gynecologist once to get examined for detecting the cause of delayed periods.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.