Ask a Homeopath   »  

Taking Belladonna, Phosphoricum and GastroAid for acidity. Should I continue medications?

Dear Doctor, I have been suffering from one sided head ache for the past few years. I had taken homeo medicine for sometime about 3 years ago and it was cured completely for sometime. Again i started getting head ache about an year and half ago and i consulted a neurologist. He tested me and informed that its because of anxiety, stress. Neurologist has asked me after the check-up he performed on my body if i had asthma earlier or anytime . As per his suggestions i have undergone through CT SCAN BRAIN and SINUSCUTS, he concluded from the scan that everything is normal. Medical history: 1. In the childhood i used to have asthma and it was cured totally after taking homeo medicines for about 10 months. 2. I have suffered from insomnia, also the same head ache about 3 years ago, and i had taken homeo medicine and it was cured. Symptoms: Head ache is mostly once sided on anyside, very painful sometimes. It comes with hunger sometimes and remains even after having food. Earlier head ache used to reduce if i have food when i feel that i am having slight headache. But is not the case right now and head ache is still existing after having food and it remains for more than a day once it comes. I get acidity and burps most of the times when I get head ache. I sometimes do not get proper sleep and my mind runs even though I sleep for the whole night. If i don't get proper sleep, there are many chances that i get head ache the next day. Recently few days ago, when i was trying to sleep in the night, i used to wake up suddenly with a reflex, i was having severe acidity at that time. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Present Situation: My head ache and anxiety is very much cured compared to earlier after using the medication above suggested by the neurologist but still having issues with the same along with acidity/gastric troubles sometimes and when I get headache. Right now i'm using homeo medicine again for headache. Belladonna 200 (Wheezal Oral Drops) - 4 drops with water in the morning after waking up from bed XXXXXXX Phosphoricum 6X - 2 tablets after having lunch and 2 tablets after having dinner GastroAid (Baksons) - for acidity sometimes Please suggest if I can continue the same medicines or provide any alternate suggestions.
Posted Wed, 4 Dec 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 19 hours later
Brief Answer: suggested medicines are below Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query with diligence. Please follow my suggestions below: You can start with following medicine Sanguneria can 200 6 pills two times in a day (made in German) Melilotus XXXXXXX Q 10 drops in a day with half cup of water(made in German) Onosmodium 30 6 pills 4 times in day (made in German) Take medicine for a month and revert to me. You will have relief. Thanks
Follow-up: Taking Belladonna, Phosphoricum and GastroAid for acidity. Should I continue medications? 7 hours later
Thank You Sir for your suggestions. I have started taking the medicines you suggested above. It would be helpful for me if you could suggest if there are any foods that i have to avoid while taking the medicines. also, if there are any foods/activities that i've to avoid which triggers the head ache. Thank You very much again for your response.
Brief Answer: details are below Detailed Answer: Avoid all spicy and oily food items. avoid junk not stay empty stomach for long time. It will help you to recover fast. Thanks