Taking Avodart and Tamsulosin for prostate problem. Have less semen volume. Can Extenze be taken?

Dec 2012

Hi. I am 64 years old and having prostate problem, which is now under control using two medicines : Avodart 0.5gm and Tamsulosin 0.4 mg capsules. I am using those medicines for the last one year, and the PC is drop down to 1.2%
Since using those medicines I am in problem of less quantity in seimens. My question is, Can I use Extenze tablets, will it be effect on my problem.Thanks
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 1 hour later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

I am pleased to be able to be of assistance.

You will need to know first of all that having a prostate disorder is already a major factor in reducing semen quantity even if on treatment.
Then both drugs are seen to cause side effects such as impotence, decreased libido, ejaculation disorder etc. Also important to note that, prostate disorder and ageing can also lead to above problems.
ExtenZe is a herbal nutritional supplement which I can really not prove its efficacy (because it is not very known in modern medical practice). But According to the manufacturers it can enhance male sexual performance.

Hope this helps and if you have more questions, please feel free to ask.
Dr. Nsah