Taking 20 mg of celexa and oxyelite pro. Experiencing anxiety and panic attack. Should I be concerned?

Hi Im taking 20 mg of Celexa (Citlopram) and I have been taking oxyelite pro for the past 4 weeks, I just now am experiencing intense anxiety and panic, and on Saturday I had a horrible reaction to marijuana and had to go to the er for tachycardia. Is this all mixed in
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for he query

The medicine you are taking is already for the treatment of anxiety and depressive disorders. The marijuana is having the major side effect of anxiety and panic attacks. Its not the drugs but the marijuana that are causing your symptoms. so if you want to have treatment for the anxiety. try to reduce marijuana and subsequently stop it.

if you still have some query, feel free to ask