Taken snapshot of partial echocardiogram. Is it a normal report?

Dr., I have taken a snapshot of a partial echocardiogram report. I know it is missing other important figures, but based on this little information is it ok? I just want to know if the figures shown thus far are normal. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 28 minutes later

I have gone through the partial report of echocardiogram that you have attached.

The photo of your Echo cardiography report that you have got is the first page of the report which contains only the general particulars like the velocity of blood flow, the ejection velocities of blood from various ventricles, etc.

Echocardiography is done to assess the normal cardiac functioning and it is always correlated with the clinical symptoms and other investigations.

The vital parameters to comment on the cardiac status like ventricular sizes, systolic function, ejection fraction, diastolic filling, cardiac valves status, heart walls perfusion, etc are all missing.

You can elaborate more regarding your symptoms and other investigations to have a better clinical opinion.

It is difficult to comment anything conclusive after seeing the part of report that you have sent. I would like to see the complete report to suggest you better.

Waiting for the complete report for further evaluation.

Follow-up: Taken snapshot of partial echocardiogram. Is it a normal report? 10 hours later
Yes, I realize that this small bit of information cannot give you the overall picture of my heart health. I just want to know if the values shown are normal or abnormal, for those particular ventricles on my echocardiogram. Thank you.
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
The values are almost normal. A more detailed report is needed for further evaluation.
Follow-up: Taken snapshot of partial echocardiogram. Is it a normal report? 1 hour later
Ok. I know the other information not given will tell the whole story. So do I have anything to worry about at this point with your partial findings?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
From the findings given I think there is nothing to worry. But let me tell you that a major part of your report is missing without seeing which making a comment that you are absolutely fine is difficult.
Hope this helps.