Taken oxyelite propill for itchy throat. Can benadryl be taken with it?

Can I take a benadryl to deal with an itchy throat l if I am taking oxyelite pro? I took my last oxyelite pro pill at 2 pm and it's midnight now and my itchy throat is keeping me awake. Mixing medications worries me so just wanted to double check.
Posted Sun, 8 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 40 minutes later
hello and thanks for the query.
 OxyElite Pro is an over the counter product that is listed as containing caffeine, Bauhinia Purpurea L, Bacopa Monniera, Geranium, Cirsium Oligophyllum and Rauwolscine, so the interactions between it and prescription medications have not been tested as is done for actual medications. I did check between the benadryl and Caffeine and didn't find any problem and so in my view,benadryl can be taken while you are taking oxyelite pro.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.