Taken milk thistle supplement. How long to wait to take diazepam?

just taken milk thistle supplement, how long should I wait to take diazepam? I just found out there are interactions

does milk thistle decrease or increase the effects of diazepam?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Anxiety and Stress
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for The query.
Milk Thistle is a plant and it's seed are used generally used to cure liver disorders like jaundice,hepatitis,cirrhosis etc.
It has anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties and is also used for uterine disorders,malaria,depression etc.
It has no relation with the use of diazepam and it neither increases or decreases the effect of diazepam.
I hope to have answered your query however you can revert to me for any further query.
Thanks and best of luck.
Follow-up: Taken milk thistle supplement. How long to wait to take diazepam? 13 minutes later
Was only concerened after doing internet research, that milk thistle effects the ability of the liver to break down the diazepam. Thank you for the reassurance.
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 6 hours later
There is no need to worry
Enjoy and relax.