Taken antibiotics for urinary tract infection, no bowel evacuation, tried laxatives, magnesium nitrate and mineral oil

I had a urinary tract infection diagnosed last Monday(2/27) and was given anitbiotics which I started. By Tuesday the pain was so bad my wife called the doc who said to sit in a tub of warm water and prescribed ultram pain meds which I immediately took while in the tub(2-3 hours) and the ate on top of it. I drank water but apparently not enough as I guess perspiring, the opiod pain meds and the lunchon top...i have now gone since then without bowel evacuation. I have tried numerous laxatives, magnesium nitrate, an enema, suppositories and other than brown liquid after the nitrate nothing. I took some mineral oil this morning and am about to drink another magnesium,
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 22 hours later
hi and thanks for the query.

I beleive some information is missing in the query.

Do you mean - You have perianal or defecatory pain after the course of antibiotics?
Please clarify.

Awaiting your response.