Taken allergry and singulair for allergy. Is there any danger or interaction?

I took my 180mg Allegra this morning and accidentally took it again 12 hours later. I also just started taking Singulair tonight as well. Allegra and Singlulair once per day were my normal allergy routine last year...I've been taking Allegra this season for about a month but just started the singulair tonight because my allergies have started acting up.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Asthma and Allergy
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 7 hours later

A single extra dose of Allegra after 12 hours can be safely neglected. It should not cause you any worry.

Continue to take Allegra and Singulair as advised by your treating doctor.

Get well soon.

Please write back to me in case of clarifications.