Taken Percocet and alcohol. Will I be okay?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I accidentally had a gulp of orange soda that tasted funny - turns out it had Captain XXXXXXX in it, but not a lot at all. I took a percocet about 2.5 hours later because I broke my leg this weekend. Normally I don't drink any alcohol and I feel fine, just worn out from the whole weekend of doctors and whatnot.

28 white female, 180lbs, 5'2"

I feel ok just normal-tired and I'm perfectly lucid and cognizant - can I chalk this up to a silly mistake?
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 54 minutes later
Mixing pain killers with alcohol is a mistake. Since it was only in a small amount, it is not going to affect your health. Please do not worry.
Just be careful in future.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.