Taken Ovamit, Premarin and Duphaston. Negative beta HCG test. Negative HPT cycle. Spotting. Pregnant?

May 2013
i took ovamit 2X a day on cycle days 4-8, took premarin 3X a day on cycle days 8 to 28, and took duphaston 1X a day on cycle days 14 to 28. Now I have 18 days missed period, i had a negative Beta HCG test on cycle day 34 or 3 days of missed period. negative HPT on cycle day 45 or 17 days of missed period. i had spotting on cycle days 22, 24 and 26. I feel lightheaded, always hungry, bloated, gassy and urinating often. Could i be pregnant?
Posted Sat, 22 Sep 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 30 minutes later

according to your description the positive points for pregnancy are,
-you took ovulation induction pills for ovulation and progesterones to help implantation,
-the spotting you had between 22 to 26 could be ovulatory bleeding in case of late ovulation,
-having symptoms,
-sometimes pregnancy tests may not detect early pregnancy.

negative points are,
-your spotting may be scanty menstrual bleeding called hypomenorrhea,
-both blood tests and urine tests are negative.

so what you can do is consult gynecologist undergo physical examination and ultrasound, if pregnancy is there it will find out if not the cause for your delayed periods or hypomenorrhea can be identified.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.