Taken Mifegest kit. Have cramps but no bleeding. How to take the dose of misoprostol and when will bleeding start?
User rating for this question
hi, i am 30 years old.. Last month i was pregnant so i took mifegest kit on 23rd of july... After that i have done 2 test first on 4th or 5th of july and10th of august which was negative.. but again on 26th of august my test was positive yesterday on 27th of august i again took mifegest kit(mt pill) till now my bleeding not started but having cramps only.. Plz suggest me when how to take the dose of misoprostol and when it started bleeding?
Posted Mon, 17 Sep 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Timothy Raichle 2 hours later
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.
It is concerning that you have taken two pregnancy termination kits that have not seemed to work correctly. This should raise some concern that this may not be a normal pregnany in a normal location. For example, if you had an ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy implanted in a tube) then this would not work and would possibly explain the confusion with your current situation.
You need to now do the following:
1. You need to be seen by a doctor
2. You need to have an HCG level drawn to confirm whether and how far pregnant you actually are
3. The level of the HCG will determine whether ultrasound would also be useful in this situation.
I hope this helps. Please seek help so that this remains a safe situation and good luck!
People also viewed
- Gas after abortion
- Contents of cyclenorm e cyclenorm p tablets
- I have bumps on forehead causing headachedouble vision and dizziness
- Why no alcohol before an abortion
- "when" does bleeding start after taking mifegest kit
- Mensovit plus capsules
- How much time bleeding to take mifegest kit ?
- How to take mifegest kit
- Till what age can a persons height be grown
- Mifegest kit dose schedule
- Is taking disprin dangerous for health
- Unexpected bruising
- Suffering from breast pain please suggest its cause and solution
- 12 year old with 103 fever
- Bleeding duration after mifegest kit