Taken MT pills to abort two month old pregnancy. No periods. Bleeding. Is there any other way to abort?

Question
Hello
My friend is pregnant I think she had 2 + months she took pill named M T Pill to abort it
few days back. But still she dint get her periods. may I know is there any other way to abort her pregnancy. She had little bleed today.
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 51 minutes later
If the pregnancy is 2 months plus then its highly unlikely that MT Pill will work.She has to undergo surgical abortion.Please ask her to see a doctor immediately.

Follow-up: Taken MT pills to abort two month old pregnancy. No periods. Bleeding. Is there any other way to abort? 10 hours later
Thanks Mam
is there any other pill to abort in this stage
please suggest she dont want to go through
surgical abortion
Thanks

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 hours later
There isnt any other option other than surgical abortion at this stage.Pills only work upto 1 and 1/2 months.