Taken Ipill after having sex. Negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Question
SIR I HD A SEX WID MA GRL FRND....DEN SHE TAKES IPILL WITHIN 5 HOUR AFTER SEX......AND SHE PERIOD'S DATE IZ 24 JULY BT BT SHE HVE PERIODS ON 26 JULY.....N SHE CHECK A PREGENCY WID PREGA NEWS...BUT RESULT GET NEGATIVE...NW SHE AFFRAID.....N NW SHE WANT HELP....N SHE ASK THAT SHE IZ PREGNENT...PLZ TELL ME SIR.........
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 24 minutes later
Hi XXXX,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Your partner has taken the emergency pill at 5hours of intercourse she has almost no chance of pregnancy because the pill is very effective when taken within first 72hour of exposure, this fact is also supported by negative pregnancy test.
The delay in periods was caused by the hormonal imbalance caused by the pill. It can prepone or postpone the periods by one week for a month or two.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!