Taken Dolonex for tooth ache. Developed swollen face with itchy rashes. Immediate remedy?

Question
I went to dentist last evening for a tooth ache.He prescribed Dolonex dt. Now i am allergic reactions on my face. My face has swollen up, there is itching. Is this XXXXXXX how serious is it, please suggest immediate remedy. I am 5 feet six inches, i weigh 51 kilograms.
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Asthma and Allergy

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX

Yes this could be very XXXXXXX I request you to kindly rush to your nearest hospital immediately.

Any allergic reaction can become increasingly sever and can be very XXXXXXX Please take a tablet of cetrizine if you have and rush to a nearest hospital urgently.

Hope I have answered your query. Please write back if you have any further queries.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Regards.