Take zolfresh. When is it recommended to take?

Dear Sir
I take zolfresh 5mg tablets How many hours deep sleep CONTINUE ?
Posted Fri, 25 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
7-9 hours; one tablet before sleeping only

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing in.

Zolfresh is used for treating sleep disturbances or short-term insomnia. The tablet is advised to be taken just before going to be, and around 7-8 hours before the planned awakening time. For this reason, this medication with a dosage of about 5 mg will help in providing sleep for a duration of about 7-9 hours.

Please take the medication only as your doctor has advised it as you are very young to be experiencing sleep-related problems. But, usually one 5 or 10 mg tablet is advised to be taken in a day, just before sleeping.

I hope this information helps you sir. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes.