Take bystoic and Azor. After taking Azor become tired. Side effect?

I take bystoic 5 mg at night and Azor 5/20 in the morning. A couple of hours after I take the Azor I become so tired I just want to go back to bed. Is this a side effect of Azor?
Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 33 minutes later
Respected Ma'm
There may be three possibilities apparent from your description.
1. This may be a side effect of bystolic (I hope it is bystolic not bystoic and contains Nebivolol). Beta-blockers like nebivolol can cause feeling of fatigue.
2. The blood pressure may be going down after taking the drugs to such an extent that it causes this feeling of tiredness. This can be sorted out in your physician office by checking blood pressure in sitting and standing posture after taking medicines.
3. Tamoxifen itself can cause feeling of tiredness.
Hope this clarifies your query. Feel free to discuss further.