Take Lisinopril and Simvastatin. Will use of viagra will have any side effects from these drugs?

Question
I take 10 mg Lisinopril and 1 Simvastatin 20mg per day if I use 1 50 mg of viagra will I have any side effects from the other 2 drugs. Thank you
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease

Answered by Dr. Omer 1 hour later
Hello

I am Dr.Omer and I am here to help you with your query

As you have said that you are taking lisinopril+simvastatin+sildenafil , and worry about side effects

All the three drugs DONOT interact with each other and there is no change in concentration in any of the drug , if you take them all together

It is SAFE to take all the three medicine together

None of the side effects of any medicine will be aggravated by other drugs

Sildenafil is also blood pressure lowering drug , but since it does not interact with lisinopril , so no severe low blood pressure.

You can safely continue 50 mg of sildenafil , with other medicines

Hope this answer fully explains your query

Stay happy and healthy