TURP, eliminated inner parts. Sexually active again possible?

Thanks. I am 73. I had a TURP in 05 that eliminate much of my inner parts. Is therre a way I can be sexually active again?
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later

TURP usually does not cause any sexual dysfunction. You need to write to me in detail about what sexual dysfunction you are experiencing.

You can start your sexual life as before without any fear. Removal of prostate by TURP does not affect sexual performance.

However, if you are experiencing erectile dysfunction then you need to be investigated further.

Please do write back with the details regarding the sexual dysfunction, so that I can suggest you better.

Awaiting your reply.