TSH 7, using thyronorm. Feeling burning during urination. Due to thyronorm?

hi sir my tsh 7 ,using thyronorm, by using thyronom i got burning while passing urine . is there any relation to thyronorm.thank u sir.
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Om Lakhani 20 minutes later

No Thyronorm has no direct relation with you burning micturation. I am afraid for a female of your age we have to rule out Urine routine and microscopic" examination and "Urine culture". After the report a doctor can prescribe you antibiotics.

Also your TSH of 7 is high and I would want it to be <4.12. I would advice you to increase the dose of thyronorm after consultation with your doctor.

Dr. Om Lakhani.