TMT and ECG reports normal yet feel heart beats during sleep time. Remedy?

my TMT report says normal. My ECG report say heart rate is 58. cardiologist seen the report and says its normal..but i feel my heart beat during sleep time. What should i do?
Posted Fri, 7 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 30 minutes later
welcome to healthcare magic,
i understood your question,
that you are perceiving your own heartbeat during sleep time.
These perception of own heartbeat during sleeptime is a normal phenomenon, it most commonly occurs in thin individuals , when it become silent atmosphere.
As your ECG,TMT were normal . noneed to worry.
If you are having feeling of fast heart beat, missed beats
associated with symptoms of giddiness, loss of consciousness you should immediatly consult a doctor.
thank you
best wishes.
Follow-up: TMT and ECG reports normal yet feel heart beats during sleep time. Remedy? 41 minutes later
I dont have symptoms of fast heart beat, missed beats. Also i dont feel giddiness or loss of consciousness.

Its just this perception disturb my sleep. I also feel this during evening time. or when i am sitting for long time. When i take walk or do deep breathing i feel fine.
Generally i prefer to read book or listen music while sleeping. This never used to happen me or i didnt observed previously. This am feeling from last 6 month.

I have essential hypertension and asthama. I am taking ayruvedic medicine for it. So far its in BP in control and doctor says its due to stress.

Is this due to stress or anxiety ? i dont smoke. I drink once in 2 weeks on an average.

My blood report for liver function, LDL, sugar are fine.
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 9 minutes later
thank you for writing in,
as your all reports were in normal levels, your symptoms are more suggestive of anxiety only.
So be cool and start stress relief activities like yoga, dhyanam and regular exercise will make you healthy.
thank you.