TB, endometrial tissue, mycobacterial DNA PCR, premature ejaculation. Treatment ?

Infertility Specialist
Question
sir laproscopydone . tube are open but endometrial tissue dectect in mycobacterial dna pcr . species mt complex . what types treatment need and can she concive ? sir / mam i feel some time Premature ejaculation at time of sex . how ejaculation control natrually or which types tablet take for premature ejaculation .sir/mam plz give suggest how can i improve my sex time .
Posted Mon, 7 May 2012 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 54 minutes later

I don't think your wife has TB at all ! These tests are very unreliable, You can read more about this at WWW.WWWW.WW
Premature ejaculation is a very common problem which causes considerable psychologic distress. You can learn techniques such as the squeeze technique to control this. Read more at WWW.WWWW.WW The above link gives in detail about the techniques to be employed to overcome premature ejaculation.

However, premature ejaculation will not affect your fertility

Can you present the recent response,

Follow-up: TB, endometrial tissue, mycobacterial DNA PCR, premature ejaculation. Treatment ? 24 hours later
dear sir my doctor give following tablet and
syrup for tb in my wife . plz give doase detail
1/ RIMSTAR-4FDC
2/ NUTIA MULTIVITAMIAN ,( LYCOPENE, LUTEIN WITH DHA)
3/ LIMARIN SYRUP

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 13 hours later

The way the TB is tested in your wife is not the standard method. So the anti TB medicines she was prescribed may not work. Seek an opinion from another doctor.

I am not sure why your has prescribed these medicines so I would not like to comment.

Multivitamins as you may not help in the cure of the disease.

Thanks

Follow-up: TB, endometrial tissue, mycobacterial DNA PCR, premature ejaculation. Treatment ? 8 hours later
sir plz what types test will be done . give test name sir
plz

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 3 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Thanks again.

TB DNA PCR is an unreliable test as far diagnosing tuberculosis is concerned. It has high false positive rates, with some lab showing as much as 50% false positive reports. Hence with just positive TB DNA PCR test and no other clinical signs such as endometrial scarring / tubal blockage, I do not consider your wife to be having genital tuberculosis.

I would suggest you to take a second opinion from physician (tuberculosis specialist).

You can read more about diagnosis and treatment of genital tuberculosis on this link
WWW.WWWW.WW
Hope you find this useful and adequate.

Wish you and your wife good health.

Follow-up: TB, endometrial tissue, mycobacterial DNA PCR, premature ejaculation. Treatment ? 41 hours later
hystopathology -boisy
gross examination -specimen received in formalsaline consists of multiple GREYISH BROWN pieces of tissue.

microscopic examination -endometrium -proliferative phase . whats meaninng /what showing this result sir .
laproscopy+hyst. done by dr. naredra malhotra (up)

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 14 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX,

Thanks again.

I am pleased to know that endometrial biopsy was performed for histopathology.

The reports suggest normal changes that occur during the second stage of menstruation. Though no clear signs of genital tuberculosis have not been commented.

Hope my answer is adequate.

Wish you and your wife good health.

Follow-up: TB, endometrial tissue, mycobacterial DNA PCR, premature ejaculation. Treatment ? 7 hours later
then sir what problem for concieve / my semen analysis are good . tube are open no cyst . what kind problem
sir

Answered by Dr. Aniruddha Malpani 48 hours later
Thanks for the query,

Do a complete workup before starting treatment haphazardly.

You need to do ALL the following simple medical tests:

Semen analysis for you ( to check your sperm count and motility). Read more at WWW.WWWW.WW
Blood tests for your wife for the following reproductive hormones – FSH ( follicle-stimulating hormone),LH ( luteinizing hormone), AMH ( antiMullerian hormone) , PRL ( prolactin) and TSH ( thyroid stimulating hormone) on Day 3 of her cycle, ( to check the quality of her eggs). Do this from a reliable lab such as SRL ( www.srl.in). Day 1 = Day the period starts.

A HSG ( hysterosalpingogram, X-ray of the uterus and tubes) for your wife on Day 8 of her cycle ( to confirm Her fallopian tubes are open);

The vaginal ultrasound scan on Day 11 or 12 should check for the following.

a. Ovarian volume
b. B. antral follicle count
c. C. uterus morphology
d. D. endometrial thickness and texture

Please send me ALL the detailed test results and medical reports . You can scan them in as a single doc or pdf file and email them to me.

Please send me all the results together, rather than piecemeal, so I can interpret them intelligently

With these test results, we can determine what medical problems are causing your infertility.

If there is a problem, then we can treat it !

Taking treatment at a world-class clinic will maximize your chances of success and give you peace of mind you did your best !

We look forward to helping you to have a baby!